1. Admire and thank Mother Nature for her bounty! Take a deep breath, and enjoy the fresh fragrance of your Little Posey (this step is essential, so please don’t skip!)
2. Snip about ½ inch off each stem.
3. Place in cool, clean water in a vessel of your choice, making sure to remove any foliage that might be submerged in water.
4. Keep out of direct sunlight and heat sources.
5. Change the water and re-trim stems each day.
6. Compost your Little Posey bouquet upon expiration.
1. Admire your succulent display and thank Mother Nature for her bounty!
2. Place succulent in a location that receives cooler morning light. East-facing windows are best. Generally, succulents need about six hours of sunlight each day. Mist your succulents with water when the soil dries completely, repeating when necessary. *Insider tip: Encourage your succulent to grow with words of positive encouragement and daily mantras. They make great meditation partners too!
The beauty of our model is that you can let the experts choose the variety and combination. We hand-pick the flowers each day to guarantee the freshest unique combinations. This allows us to keep things simple, and it allows you to get the most bang for your buck! We change up the varieties and design regularly so don’t worry about sending or receiving the same thing twice.
Deliveries arrive between 10:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. to residential and business addresses. Our driver delivers based on the most efficient daily route schedule, so we cannot guarantee a specific delivery time, or provide a real time delivery confirmation. You will receive a confirmation email at the end of the day when all deliveries are complete.
We deliver Monday through Friday, or until we sell out of flowers. Check our website or Instagram for updates, additional delivery dates, specials and pop-ups.
We currently deliver to Central Austin and serve these ZIP codes: 78701, 78702, 78703, 78704, 78705, 78721, 78722, 78723, 78730, 78731, 78733, 78741, 78745, 78746, 78750, 78751, 78752, 78756, 78757, 78758, 78759. If you are out of our delivery zone, orders can always be picked up at our office located at 2300 Pasadena Drive- just let us know in the “Notes” section that you prefer to pick up.
Sure thing! Just place your order online and in the “notes” section just let us know you will drop in and pick it up. Our hours are Monday 10:30am -2:30pm, and Tuesday-Fridays 10:30am – 5:00pm at our 2300 Pasadenda Drive location. Sometimes we close up shop early for margaritas, so best to not show up too late.
We will try our best to leave your Little Posey in a secure, shaded spot and text the recipient phone number provided that their Little Posey is waiting to be rescued and enjoyed. And, of course, we will also leave your Little Posey bouquet in water if no one is available to receive it.
Noon, Austin, Texas time! After noon, you can pre-order for the following day.
Everyone already has something they can use as a flower vase! In this age of decluttering and conscious consuming, you probably don’t need another vase that will inevitably gather dust in your cabinets. Think of it as one less thing to end up in the landfill, and no vase also means more of your money goes toward flowers! Your bouquet comes hand-tied and ready to be placed in your own container of choice.
We rotate our succulent designs on a quarterly basis only. If you are looking for a weekly subscription, The Little Posey bouquet is the way to go. This design rotates daily.
What? Why? We hate to see you go, but if you must, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your subscription. If you ordered a four-week or 10-week service, you’re committed, so sit back and enjoy! You also have the option to have your subscription delivered to someone else.
Give us a few days notice to process the change, and shoot us an . We will confirm your address update.
It’s a simple question without a simple answer. Generally, cut flowers look vibrant for five to seven days. A lot of factors determine how long your flowers will stay fresh, however, like temperature, light, and humidity in the room they are displayed, how often you clean the water and re-trim the stems, and the types of flowers, among many other factors. But, most of all, enjoy the flowers, and place them in a spot that will surely perk up your day.
Let us ask you: How green is your thumb?
Email is preferred, and we will try our best to respond within one business day, . For urgent matters, give us a call Monday-Friday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., 512-645-0829, but please keep in mind our hands are usually full of flowers or we are picking cactus spikes out of our fingertips.